“We made research on different Dual Sport Tires on the market today and our team came to agree that Continental-Tire Dual Sport Tire and MOTOZ Dual Sport Motorcycle Tire are the Best Dual Sport Motorcycle Tires you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List of 5 Best Dual Sport Tires to Purchase in 2022:
#1-CHOICE: Continental-Tire Twinduro All-Terrain Dual Sport Tire:
- Dual Sport Tire.
- Good self-cleaning properties.
- 40% on-road and 60% off-road.
- High cornering stability on soft terrain.
- Excellent braking and traction on a wide range of surfaces from loose to hard pack.
- Compound and wide block tread pattern delivers optimal on and off-road grip and performance.
- Specifications: Rear (180/55B-17), Position (Rear), Tire-Size: 180/55-17, Rim-Size: 17, Load-Rating: 73, Speed-Rating: Q, Tire-Type: Dual-Sport, Tire-Construction: Bias, Tire-Application: All-Terrain.
#2-CHOICE: MOTOZ Tractionator Desert Dual Sport Motorcycle Tire:
- Desert Dual Sport Motorcycle Tire.
- Built very tough and endurance proven.
- Made of 100% natural rubber compound for long distance mileage.
- The unique tread design handles off camber sections, ruts, hard braking at extreme lean angles.
- Designed to handle hard terrain, fast rocky fire trails, gravel roads and desert hard pack with sandy variations.
- Specifications: Section-Width (140-Millimeters), Load Index Rating: 70, Tire Aspect Ratio: 80, Rim-Size: 18″, Model: Tractionator Desert H/T.
#3-CHOICE: Shinko Dual Sport Rear Radial Tire:
- Dual Sport Rear Radial Tire.
- Its DOT approved & 4-ply rated.
- Rubber compound resists tearing during off-road use.
- All sizes designed for front or rear fitment unless noted.
- Versatile tread pattern provides excellent wet and dry weather adhesion and smooth running on the highway.
- Specifications:-Load-Rating: 72, Position: Rear, Rim-Size: 17, Speed-Rating: H, Tire-Application: Touring, Tire-Ply: 4, Tire-Size: 170/60-17, Tire-Type: Dual Sport.
#4-CHOICE: MICHELIN Dual-Sport Bias Tire:
- Dual-Sport Bias Tire.
- DOT-approved for street use.
- Load capacity of: 639-pounds.
- Excellent traction on virtually any terrain.
- Lasting performance and outstanding value for money.
- Specially formulated rubber mix promotes impressive durability.
- Aggressive bi-directional knob pattern makes them a great choice for recreational off-road and motocross riding.
- Specifications:-Size: 120/90-18, Width: 120-Millimeters, Tread-Depth: 16.5-Millimeters, Load Index Rating: 65, Tire Aspect Ratio: 90, Rim-Size: 18″, Speed-Rating: R, Tire-Diameter: 699, Construction: Bias.
#5-CHOICE: Bridgestone Trail Wing Dual/Enduro Rear Motorcycle Tire:
- Designed for 50% on road 50% off road use.
- Trail Wing Dual/Enduro Rear Motorcycle Tire.
- D.O.T. approved with exceptional highway stability.
- Large tread blocks offer excellent stability for more control.
- Offers strong traction in the mix of street and dual sport conditions.
- Features legendary dual tread compound (DTC) offering long lasting center compound and softer side compound for superior cornering grip and traction.
- Specifications:-Size: 4.60-17 (Rear), Load-Capacity: 7160-Pounds, Tread-Depth: 31.15 32nds, Load Index Rating: 62, Rim-Size: 17″, Speed-Rating: P, Construction: Bias.
All the featured Dual Sport Tires are durable and designed to offer strong traction, superior cornering grip on all terrains in 2022. Likewise, they feature wide block tread patterns in-order to deliver optimal on-road and off-road grip and performance of your motorcycle.
+Best ATV Tires.
+Best ATV Helmets.
+Best ATV Batteries.
+Best Bike Phone Mounts.
+Best Go-Karts for Adults.
+Best Half Helmets for Motorcycles.
+Best Motorcycle Helmets with Bluetooth.
+Best Batteries for Harley Davidson Motorcycles.
+Best Bluetooth Headsets For Motorcycle Helmets.