“We made research on different Boat Trailer Jacks on the market today and our team came to agree that WEIZE Swivel Trailer Jack and CURT Marine Boat Trailer Jack are the Best Boat Jack Lifts you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List Of 5 Best Boat Trailer Jacks To Purchase In 2022:
#1-CHOICE: WEIZE Swivel Heavy-Duty Boat Trailer Jack with Dual-Wheels:
- Swivel trailer jack.
- Swing-back style trailer jack.
- Side frame mount jack with wheels.
- Bolt-on installation with included hardware.
- Heavy duty boat trailer jack with dual wheels.
- Lift capacity of: 1500-lbs from 25-1/2″ to 35-1/2″.
- Supports, lifts and lowers your boat or recreational trailer.
- Attaches to the tongue anywhere between the coupler and the trailer.
- Corrosion-resistant zinc finish prevents rust even in the harshest environment.
- 6” diameter x 2″ wide dual wheels provide support, stability and simple maneuverability.
- Designed for boat trailers or trailers that do not have an a-frame tongue or a tongue that does not have a hole for the jack.
- Convenient handle which allows you to easily swing jack in place, pivot up to stow parallel to trailer tongue for travel or move back into upright position for use.
#2-CHOICE: CURT Marine Boat Trailer Jack with 6″ Wheel:
- Marine Boat Trailer Jack with 6″ Wheel.
- The jack swings up and out of the way for towing.
- Features a heavy-duty pull pin to securely lock into place.
- It’s rated to support up to 1,200-lbs of trailer tongue weight.
- Comes with bolt-on mounting hardware to readily attach to the trailer tongue.
- Equipped with a swivel bracket to ensure plenty of clearance while towing your trailer.
- Comes with a 6″ diameter trailer jack wheel for easier coupling and positioning of your boat trailer.
- The swivel design also makes setup quicker and easier with less raising of the trailer jack leg required.
- Protected in a durable zinc-plated finish for long-lasting corrosion resistance against water, dirt, road salt and more.
- This trailer tongue jack allows for 11″ of vertical movement & operates using a side-wind handle (12-1/2″ retracted height & 23-1/2″ extended height).
#3-CHOICE: Fulton Swivel Trailer Tongue Jack:
- Swivel Trailer Tongue Jack.
- Equipped with a sturdy 6″ Poly wheel.
- Features a lifting capacity of: 1200-Lbs.
- The mount fits up-to a 3″ x 5″ trailer frames.
- Features Z-MAX 600 Superior Plating corrosion protection.
- Bolt-Thru mount with minimal deflection and maximum support.
- Bolt-on design using the included mounting hardware and 1/2″ pull pin.
- Uses 3-D formed heavy-gauge steel stampings and a proprietary bushing material for a mount with minimal deflection and maximum support.
- Other specs: Travel: 10″, Retracted-Length: 12.5″, Extended-Length: 22.5″ (Measured Center of Mount to Bottom of Wheel) Top-Clearance: 10.5″ (Measured Center of Mount to Top of Jack).
#4-CHOICE: Lippert Electric Power Tongue Jack with LED lights:
- Powered Tongue Jack.
- Saves time and energy.
- Built to do heavy lifting.
- Its black color matches most RV models.
- This jack was designed to operate day after day.
- Designed to get the job done quietly and efficiently.
- Comes complete with all necessary hardware & pins.
- Increased tube diameter gives it a 3,500-pound rating.
- Installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast & simple.
- Raises and lowers your trailer with the click of a button.
- Kit includes mounting hardware, pins & manual crank handle.
- It has a 3,500-lbs lift capacity, helical-cut gears, 30-AMPs of power & a 12V motor.
- 4 integrated LED-lights illuminate the ball & coupler so that you can operate your jack at night, worry-free.
- With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your a-frame trailer in a fraction of the time without breaking a sweat.
- Made from heavy-gauge, steel construction with a durable, textured housing that prevents chips and cracks with a black powder-coat finish.
#5-CHOICE: Seachoice Heavy-Duty Drop Leg Trailer Jack:
- Drop Leg Trailer Jack.
- Fixed Mount Jack with Drop Leg.
- This jack provides an impressive 28.6″ of lift.
- It can be used on trailers that haul significant loads.
- All mounting hardware is included for proper installation.
- Bolt-on style Jack using the included mounting hardware.
- The integrated twist handle cranks smoothly and the jack offers 31″ of lift.
- Heavy-duty trailer jack that reliably raises & lowers trailer to the desired heights.
- Durable fixed-mount jack designed for mounting on trailer frames of up-to 3″ x 5″.
- Capable of lifting significant loads with a maximum load capacity of 2,500-pounds.
All the featured Boat Trailer Jacks are designed to support maximum load capacities while reliably raising and lowering trailers to desired heights in 2022.
+Best RV Refrigerators.
+Best RV Wheel Chocks.
+Best Cassette Toilets for RVs.
+Best RV Camper Roof Sealers.
+Best Electric RV Camper Jacks.
+Best RV Camper Shower Heads.
+Best 5th Wheel Stabilizer Jacks.
+Best Wireless Backup Cameras for RVs.
+Best Air Mattresses for Truck Back Seat.