An Electric RV Camper Jack is an automatic stabilizing device that is positioned on the tongue of the trailer to help lift or lower your trailer for perfect leveling while preventing lateral and vertical movement of your RV. These devices are also perfect for hitching and unhitching the camper.
On the other hand, RV-Stabilizers are specifically made for leveling your RV from side-to-side or front-to-back. Additionally, most electric-stabilizers have auto-leveling systems that will lower the jacks in a specific sequence to level your RV. Likewise, they normally use 12-volt DC electrical power which is usually from the trailer’s onboard battery.
So, We made research on different Electric RV Camper Jacks on the market today and came to agree that Lippert Power Tongue Trailer Jack and Husky Brute Electric Trailer Jack are the Best Electric Trailer Tongue Jacks you should consider acquiring in 2023.
List Of 5 Best Electric RV Camper Jacks To Purchase In 2023:
#1-CHOICE: Lippert Power Tongue Camper Trailer Jack:
- RV Power Tongue Jack.
- It saves time and energy.
- Designed to operate day after day.
- Black color matches most RV-models.
- Enhanced rocker switch improves durability.
- Complete with all necessary hardware and pins.
- Designed to get the job done quietly and efficiently.
- Dimensions: 32.75 x 12.5 x 7.25 & Weighs: 10-Pounds.
- Installation for the Power Tongue Jack is fast and simple.
- Increased tube diameter gives the jack a 3,500-pound rating.
- Kit includes: mounting-hardware, pins & manual crank handle.
- Features helical-cut gears, 30-AMPs of power and a 12V motor.
- Helical cut gears reduce noise and improve operating efficiency.
- Built to do heavy lifting with a maximum lifting capacity of: 3,500-lbs.
- 4 integrated LED-lights illuminate the ball & coupler so you can operate your jack at night.
- With the push of a button, you can raise or lower your A-frame trailer in a fraction of the time without breaking a sweat.
- Made from heavy-gauge, steel construction that is durable with a textured housing that prevents chips and cracks coupled with a black powder-coat finish.
#2-CHOICE: Husky Brute Electric Trailer Jack with Wireless Remote:
- Electric Jack with Wireless Remote.
- Includes: 2 key-fobs and 40-foot range.
- Full 18″ Stroke & it uses 3/4″ ball screw.
- Designed to assist in hitching and unhitching.
- Provides 4,500-pounds of continuous lifting power.
- Makes leveling more convenient when leveling front/rear.
- The ball screw design greatly increases motor and jack life.
- Smart-Stop Technology uses a planetary gear timing system.
- Features a 6 ft, 10-gauge power supply wire and resettable circuit breaker.
- Features a full 2-1/4″ main tube which is designed to fit most A-frame couplers.
- Less friction since ball bearings roll smoothly through threads where typical screws have resistance.
- Equipped with a 6″ adjustable drop down leg which provides extended adjustment for a variety of terrains.
- A moderate gear reduction produces a fast travel speed of 10″ in as little as is 38-seconds with a full range of 18″.
- A 3-Sided LED Light System illuminates the entire working area including the hitch-head & weight distribution brackets on the A-frame.
- SmartStop technology senses the limits of the jack’s range and shuts down the motor without the hard mechanical stop common with other units.
- It features weather-protected switches and a convenient Connector Storage Bracket to store and protect the trailer’s cord end from the elements.
- A wireless remote-control allows you to control the operation of the jack while monitoring the front-to-back leveling of the trailer from up to 40-feet away.
- The motor is powerful, efficient & provides a full 4,500 pounds of continuous lifting capacity which is an excellent benefit when setting up weight distribution hitches.
- Ball screw design reduces friction with ball bearings that roll through the threads on the Brute’s shaft and nut allowing the motor to work less, draw less amperage & create less heat or noise during operation.
#3-CHOICE: Weize Electric Trailer Tongue Jack with Drop Leg:
- Power tongue jack.
- A-frame electric trailer jack.
- Features a foot pad diameter of: 6”.
- Features 3,500-lbs of lifting capacity.
- Power requirements of: 12-Volts DC.
- Led work lights for easy nighttime hookups.
- Heavy-duty electric trailer jack with drop leg.
- Features an adjustable drop-leg and a LED light.
- Perfect for use on: RV, 5th wheels and all types of trailers.
- Equipped with a low maintenance 12V-DC electric gear motor.
- The outer tube diameter is: 2-1/4″ & inner tube diameter is: 2″.
- Provides 18” lift, retracted 9″, extended 27” & drop-leg extra 5-5/8” lift.
- Allows you to raise or lower any A-frame trailer with the push of a button which is quicker and easier than hand cranking.
#4-CHOICE: Bulldog Powered Drive A-Frame Tongue Jack with Spring Loaded Pull Pin:
- Powered drive a-frame tongue jack.
- Equipped with spring loaded pull pin.
- Rapid lift action up-to 22″ of total travel.
- Provides a heavy duty 4000-lbs lift capacity.
- Single-axis level makes level deployment easy.
- Dimensions: 8.5″L x 6.5″W x 34″H & Weighs: 24.05-Pounds.
- Exclusive spring loaded drop leg pull pin provides 22″ of total travel.
- Corrosion-resistant surfaces ensure long-term like-new appearance.
- Integrated gearbox and motor for high capacity in a compact design.
- Emergency manual override allows operation when battery is drained.
- A 14″ travel plus 8″ drop leg makes access easy even when a weight distribution system is present.
- 3 led courtesy lights make hooking up and disconnecting at night easy by illuminating the coupler area.
- Emergency manual override capability that is easily accessible from the top and works in case of power loss (crank included).
#5-CHOICE: Quick-Products Power A-Frame Electric Tongue Jack for RV-Camper:
- Power A-Frame Electric Tongue Jack.
- Has a maximum lift capacity of: 3,650-lbs.
- Equipped with LED-light for easy visibility in even the darkest conditions.
- A handy bubble-style leveling cap perfect for setting your rig to its most level positioning.
- A clever directional shield keeps the light shining downward toward the job and not into your eyes.
- Water-resistant electrical components and heavy-duty steel gears sit beneath the clean, sleek plastic housing.
- 2.25″ post diameter is the standard tongue jack size making it easy to install into existing jack mounting holes.
- Includes a manual crank override, bubble-style leveling cap, LED work light & a heavy-duty weatherproof vinyl cover.
- The included manual override crank connects directly into the top of the jack and provides an efficient solution to the lack of power that won’t leave you broken and exhausted.
- A heavy duty vinyl cover designed to safely & conveniently protect the jack from the elements. The drawstring cinch effectively holds the cover on the jack head. The cover is designed for both daily use and long term storage.
All the featured Electric RV Camper Jacks are very durable, easy-to-operate and allow you to quickly raise or lower any A-frame trailer with the push of a button in 2023.
+Best RV Refrigerators.
+Best RV Wheel Chocks.
+Best Boat Trailer Jacks.
+Best Cassette Toilets for RVs.
+Best RV Camper Roof Sealers.
+Best RV Camper Shower Heads.
+Best 5th Wheel Stabilizer Jacks.
+Best Wireless Backup Cameras for RVs.
+Best Air Mattresses for Truck Back Seat.