“We made research on different Catalytic Converters on the market today and our team came to agree that MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converter and Walker Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter are the Best Universal Catalytic Converters you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List Of 5 Best Catalytic Converters To Purchase In 2022:
#1-CHOICE: MagnaFlow Universal Catalytic Converter:
- Universal Catalytic Converter.
- It Features a 15″ Overall Length.
- Features a 2.5″ Inlet/Outlet Diameter.
- Mid-bed Oxygen Sensor to Check Engine Light Off.
- OEM Grade Federal/EPA Compliant 51356 Stainless-Steel.
- Features a highly corrosion resistant stainless-steel construction.
- Keeps check of engine light off while guaranteeing reliable long-term performance.
- Engineered to satisfy the vehicle computer control monitoring requirements for the specific applications listed.
- The universal configuration of this catalytic converter means that cutting, fabrication and welding may be required.
- MagnaFlow’s cutting-edge CNC precision robotic manufacturing techniques ensure consistently perfect fitment, reliable performance and superior longevity.
- Designed to meet or exceed Federal EPA (Environmental Protection Agency) OBDII emissions requirements in compliance with legal standards for federally registered vehicles with California or Federal EPA emissions systems.
- Specifications: Body-Height (4.375″), Body-Length (11″), Body-Width (4.25″), Shape: Round, Type: Clam-Shell, Heat Shield Material: Aluminized Steel, Inlet Attachment: Weld-On, Inlet Diameter: 2.5″, Inlet Orientation: Straight, Outlet Attachment: Weld-On, Outlet Diameter: 2.5″, Outlet Orientation: Straight, Overall Length: 15″, Oxygen Sensor Location: Mid-bed.
#2-CHOICE: Walker Direct-Fit Ultra EPA-Certified Catalytic Converter:
- Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter.
- EPA Certified Catalytic Converter.
- For use on OBDII vehicles, 1996 and newer.
- Keeps check of engine light off for emissions code.
- Consult your state’s aftermarket converter regulations for details.
- Delivers required reduction in tailpipe emissions to match vehicle application.
- Features thick OE-style flanges, hangers and brackets for strength and durability.
- Features aluminized heat shields to protect the undercarriage from heat created by the converter.
- OE-style direct-fit catalytic converters attach to the exhaust system for a direct-fit bolt-off, bolt-on solution.
- OE-style high-technology wash-coat and optimal precious metal load delivers required reduction in tailpipe emissions to match vehicle application.
- Direct-fit bolt-on replacement solution with OE-style hangers, brackets, routings and heat shields for easy installation that doesn’t require specialized fabrication or welding.
- EPA-compliant catalytic converters are for use on EPA or Federal emissions certified-vehicles. EPA-compliant catalytic converters cannot be sold or installed in California and Colorado and in certain circumstances in Maine and New York.
#3-CHOICE: AUTOSAVER88 Universal Catalytic Converter with O2 Port & Heat Shield:
- Universal Catalytic Converter.
- Equipped with O2 Port and Heat Shield.
- Installing may require cutting and welding.
- Standard 2.25″ inside diameter inlet/outlet.
- OBD-II compliant (for 1996 and newer vehicles).
- Features stainless steel outer shell construction for maximum durability.
- Not legal for use on vehicles required to meet California emission standards.
- Designed to meet or even exceed OE quality and performance standards without sacrificing flow rate.
- Features a 13″ overall length & its universal for vehicles with 2.25″ outer diameter exhaust pipe.
- The increased exhaust flow allows your engine to make more power & improve on vehicle performance.
- Genuine EPA certification & Federal EPA standard catalytic converters are backed 5 years or 50,000 miles limited warranty.
- The internal substrates and precious metal loading have been carefully engineered for maximum efficiency and to avoid MIL code issues.
- Honeycomb structure for maximum flow and surface area that allows the catalysis to fully touch with exhaust gases without sacrificing flow rate.
- Other Specs: Body Material (Stainless-Steel), Substrate Material: Ceramic, Cell Count: 400-Cell, Body-Shape: Round, Overall-Length: 13″, Engine-Limit: 2.0L, O2 Sensor Port: Yes.
#4-CHOICE: Auto-Dynasty OE Style Catalytic Converter Exhaust with Y-Pipe:
- Features a Y-Pipe Design.
- OE Style Catalytic Converter Exhaust.
- For use with Federal Emissions Models.
- Designed to perfectly work with: 4.3L, 4.8L & 5.3L Engines.
- Design-validated for assured fit and provide EPA-compliant performance.
- Compatible with Avalanche, Silverado, Sierra, Yukon, 4.3L, 4.8L, 5.3L, 99-06.
- Made of High Quality Stainless Steel with Computerized Mandrel-Bends for Strength and Durability.
- Premium substrate material and a high-technology washcoat ensure exceptional oxygen storage capacity.
- EPA OBD-II Approved but NOT Legal for sale or Use in California, New York, Or Maine Emissions Models.
- OE expertise delivers application-engineered parts, providing the best performance for even the most challenging emissions issues.
- This product is compatible with: CADILLAC ESCALADE 2002-2005, CHEVROLET AVALANCHE 1500 2002-2005, CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 1999-2005, CHEVROLET SILVERADO 2500 1999-2000, CHEVROLET SUBURBAN 1500 2000-2006, CHEVROLET TAHOE 2000-2006, GMC SIERRA 1500 1999-2005, GMC SIERRA 2500 1999-2000, GMC YUKON 2000-2006 and GMC YUKON XL 1500 2000-2006.
#5-CHOICE: MAYASAF Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter:
- Direct-Fit Catalytic Converter.
- Meets or exceeds OEM standards.
- Made from HD-Stainless-steel for maximum durability.
- Make sure this item fits your vehicle first before making purchase.
- Fully tested under extreme conditions for heat resistance and service life.
- Cutting and welding may be required, professional installation is highly recommended.
- High flow design to provide more oxygen to your engine for an increase in power and performance.
- Non-CARB Compliant & Illegal for use on vehicles required to meet California emission standards.
- Ensures lower auto exhaust back pressure, high exhaust flow, more horsepower, free-up torque coupled with much better sound.
- This catalytic converter can eliminate the check engine light on caused by code P0420 – catalyst system efficiency below threshold.
- Compatible with: Chevrolet Captiva Sport LS, 2.4L (2012-2015), Chevrolet Captiva Sport LT, 2.4L (2013-2015), Chevrolet Captiva Sport LTZ, 2.4L (2013-2015), Chevrolet Equinox LS, 2.4L (2010-2014), Chevrolet Equinox LT, 2.4L (2010-2014), Chevrolet Equinox LTZ, 2.4L (2010-2014), GMC Terrain Denali, 2.4L (2013-2014), GMC Terrain SLE, 2.4L (2010-2014), GMC Terrain SLT, 2.4L (2010-2014).
All the featured Catalytic Converters are very durable, easy-to-install, ensure a high exhaust flow, provide more horsepower, free-up torque and offer better exhaust sound in 2022.