“We made research on different Car Exhaust Systems on the market today and our team came to agree that Rough Country Dual Exhaust System and Speedway-Motors Universal Custom Exhaust Tubing Kit are the Best Exhaust Pipes for Vehicles you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List Of 5 Best Car Exhaust Systems To Purchase In 2022:
#1-CHOICE: Rough Country Dual-Exhaust Cat Back System (For 2015-to-2020 F-150 Ford Trucks):
- Dual Exhaust System.
- Dual Cat-Back Design with Side Exits.
- Made of 409 Stainless-Steel & Black Tips.
- Features 304-Stainless Muffler with RC-logo.
- Compatible with 2015-to-2020 F-150 Ford Trucks.
- Fine-tuned to improve air flow and deliver high-performance.
- Corrosion Resistant 409 Stainless Steel using 16-Gauge Tubing.
- Gives your truck an aggressive throaty growl and killer good looks.
- Dual Wall Stainless Steel 304 High Temp Resistant Black Tips with RC logo.
- Exhaust Installs into Factory Hangers making it an Easy at Home Installation Device.
- Each kit conveniently installs onto the factory hangers and features stainless clamps for easy assembly with no welding required.
- Kit include: (6) Exhaust Clamps, Inlet Tube, Mid Tube, Exhaust Frame Mount, Muffler, Left Side Down Tube, Poly Exhaust Hanger, (2) 80 Deg. Exit Tubes, (2) Black Exhaust Tips, (2) Rear Exit Tubes.
#2-CHOICE: Speedway-Motors Universal Custom Exhaust Tubing Kit (Universal-Fit):
- Universal 3″ Custom Exhaust Tubing Kit.
- Provides a custom universal fitting for all cars.
- The 3″ mandrel bent tubing is full size throughout the bend for maximum flow and increased power.
- Each 3″ smooth mandrel bent tube is expanded on one-end to allow for easy slip-fit installation.
- Kit Includes (4-each): 45-degree bends, 90-degree bends, 180-degree bends & 46″ straight pipe exhaust lengths.
- Cuts out the middle-man to help you build the perfect automotive exhaust system that your project deserves.
- This universal kit includes all the necessary 3″ exhaust pipe bends & straights to allow you to run your own custom exhaust systems.
#3-CHOICE: Borla Cat-Back Exhaust S-Type System (For 2018-to-2019 Honda Accord):
- Cat-Back Exhaust (S-Type).
- Features a T-304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- Compatible with 2018-to-2019 Honda Accord.
- Specifically tuned for the Accord’s two new turbo engine options: 1.5T & 2.0T.
- For other car-models, check-fit to know whether this exhaust-system fits your particular vehicle.
- The S-Type system is going to give you a sound that is much sportier yet still refined and far from obnoxious.
#4-CHOICE: Truck Shop Line Dual Exhaust System (For Trucks):
- Dual exhaust system.
- Equipped with corner exit adapters.
- Aluminized mandrel bent for longer life.
- It works with both 6 & 8 cylinder trucks.
- Compatible with all wheel bases of trucks.
- A 2.5″ rolled edge clamp on 18″ polished tip x2.
- This system is designed to be installed by a professional.
- Does not fit trucks with factory dual inlet muffler & it’s not designed for V10 Trucks.
- Flowmaster Super 44 mufflers offer distinct advantages while using the same technology as the Super 40-mufflers.
- Trucks with modified suspension or body lifts may also require fabrication of the exhaust or truck for proper installation.
- This kit will convert your single exhaust system to a dual exhaust system with a Performance muffler and dual tail pipes on your late model pickup truck (Gas Only) applications.
#5-CHOICE: MBRP Cat-Back Single Side Exhaust System (For Most Trucks):
- Single Side Exhaust System.
- 2.5″ Cat-Back Exhaust System.
- Designed to fit on most trucks perfectly.
- A high flow performance exhaust system.
- Made of Aluminized Steel for maximum durability.
- Ensures greater fuel-efficiency, more torque, more horsepower & pure.
- It maximize exhaust flow so your engine keeps its cool with lower exhaust temperatures.
All the featured Car Exhaust Systems are designed to ensure greater fuel efficiency, more torque, more horsepower and pure racing sound in 2022.