“We made research on different Home EV Chargers on the market today and our team came to agree that ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle Charger and JuiceBox Smart Electric Vehicle Charging Station are the Best Electric-Vehicle (EV) Charging Stations you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List Of 5 Best Home EV Chargers To Purchase In 2022:
#1-CHOICE: ChargePoint Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger with Wi-Fi:
- Works with all electric cars.
- Wi-Fi Enabled EVSE Charger.
- Features plug-in or hardwired installation.
- Home Flex Electric Vehicle (EV) Charger.
- A safe & reliable electric vehicle (EV) charger.
- Easy for any electrician to install indoors or outdoors.
- Flexible amperage settings up to 50-Amps (16A-50A).
- Charges faster and smarter with the ChargePoint -App.
- Level 2, 240 volt electric vehicle (EV) charging station.
- Charges any EV up to 9X faster than a normal wall outlet.
- Its UL-Listed, Energy-Star Rated, NEMA 6-50 Plug or Hardwired.
- UL-Listed for electrical safety & ENERGY-STAR certified for efficiency.
- Add up to 37 miles of Range per Hour to your EV with ChargePoint Home Flex.
- It uses a universal J1772 connector and has been tested with all top-selling models.
- Use the ChargePoint-App to pick the right amperage for your home after installation.
- Allows you to pick the charger amperage and charging speed that’s right for your EV and home.
- Select the amperage that works best for you and your home to help you avoid electrical upgrades.
- Plug-in installation with NEMA 6-50 or 14-50 outlet (6-50 currently selected) & requires circuits rated 40A or 50A.
- Use the ChargePoint app to pick your charging speed, schedule charging, get reminders to plug in, connect to Alexa and more.
- Set a schedule to only charge when electricity is cheapest, set reminders so you never forget to plug in, use Alexa voice control & see all your ChargePoint charging data in the App.
- Tested on leading EV-models like: Chevrolet-Volt & Bolt-EV, Hyundai-Kona & Ioniq, Kia-NIRO, Nissan-LEAF, Tesla-models, Toyota Prius Prime, BMW-i3, Honda-Clarity, Chrysler-Pacifica, Jaguar I-PACE, etc.
#2-CHOICE: JuiceBox Smart Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station with Wi-Fi:
- EV-Charger with Wi-Fi.
- Convenient Wi-Fi connectivity.
- Provides up-to 6X faster charge.
- Built-in cable rack and security lock.
- Voice control via Amazon Echo/Alexa.
- Its UL-listed & ENERGY-STAR certified.
- Dynamic LED lights show charging status.
- Facilitates for Indoor or outdoor installation.
- Smart Electric Vehicle (EV) Charging Station.
- High-power, 32-Amperes, 7.7-kW EV charging station.
- Weatherproof casing allows installation indoors and out.
- Convenient rack lets you store your charging cable neatly.
- J1772 plug ensures compatibility with all electric vehicles.
- This unit is ready to be hardwired by a qualified electrician.
- 32-Amp, Level-2 EVSE Charging Station with 25-feet Cable.
- Conveniently set JuiceBox to charge at times when electricity rates are low.
- Share charging load among two or more chargers without adding an additional circuit.
- A 25-feet cable gives you freedom to install your electric car charger wherever needed.
- Schedule your charging times when rates are lower to make your electric vehicle even cheaper to drive.
- Free JuiceNet-App to control and monitor charging remotely, get notified when your car is fully charged, set reminders to charge, etc.
- Qualifies for local incentives in many utility service areas. Participate in the Enel X JuicePoints program to earn cash for smart charging in eligible geographies.
#3-CHOICE: Pulsar Plus Level-2 Electric Vehicle Smart Charger:
- Level-2 electric vehicle smart charger.
- Compact design with powerful performance.
- Ultra-Compact EV Charger with 25-Foot Cable.
- This EV-Charger can be installed indoors or outdoors.
- EV-Charger with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Alexa & Google-Home.
- 240-volt, Level-2 charging technology in an incredibly small size.
- Pulsar Plus is widely eligible for federal, state, and local tax credits and rebates where available.
- UL listed (2020) for electrical safety, NEMA Type 4 rated for water-tightness and dust resistance.
- Provides up to 40-Amps of power to charge your EV up-to 7x faster than standard Level-1 charging cables.
- Connect more than one Pulsar Plus to the same electrical circuit to safely charge multiple EVs at once.
- Use myWallbox-App to create schedules that take advantage of off-peak utility rates, get notifications, set reminders, etc.
- Onboard Intelligence lets you plug in, charge and manage your schedules even when you can’t connect to the internet or Wi-Fi.
- Connect Pulsar Plus to your smart devices using the myWallbox-App to wirelessly control & monitor your charger via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth.
- When connected to your home Wi-Fi network, you can control and manage your Pulsar Plus charger using Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant.
- Built-in smart power management automatically balances charging to ensure the most efficient energy distribution with no need for extra components.
- Adjustable capacity from 16Amps up-to 40Amps to give you the flexibility to connect to lower-power circuits when maximum power isn’t needed and to “amp-up” when you’re ready for more power.
#4-CHOICE: Lectron Level-2 EV Charger with 21-feet Extension Cord:
- Compact & durable EV charger.
- 240V, 32-Amp Level-2 EV charger.
- It is the perfect charging cable for home-use.
- LED-indicator lights to manage charging errors.
- Designed to make EV charging quick & effortless.
- The NEMA 14-50 Plug has an input power of 240V.
- You may attach it to a 240V outlet for Level-2 charging.
- The charger-cable utilizes standard J1772 charging protocol.
- An extra-long 21-feet cable to fit most driveways or garages.
- Charging cable is compatible with all electric cars and plug-in hybrid vehicles.
- Made of high-grade, rugged materials which can last over long periods of time.
- It alerts you if any fault is discovered allowing you to manage the problem right away.
- It provides its users with shock protection and safety while charging in wet conditions.
- It is perfect for users who own more than one electric vehicle or buildings with docks for EV charging.
- The LED indicator lights on the charging cable show you where you’re car-charging is across 3 different charging levels.
#5-CHOICE: LEFANEV Level-2 Portable EVSE Electric Vehicle Charging Station:
- 40-Amp, Level-2 EV Charger.
- The available voltage range is 100V-220V.
- Designed to ensure stable and safe charging.
- 10-times faster than other EV-chargers you ever used.
- Portable EVSE electric vehicle charging station for electric cars.
- Smart adjustment with an acceptable charge level of: 32~40Amp.
- Compatible with most electric-cars which meet SAE j1772 standards.
- This electric vehicle charger have 6 major safety protection measures.
- NEMA 14-50, 220V-240V upgraded portable EV charging cable station.
- Portable EVSE home electric vehicle charging station with Nema 14-50 plug.
- Made of high strength ABS material which can prevent being crushed by your vehicle.
- Features a real time data screen that displays relevant information such as, real-time charging Amperage, actual charging Voltage, total kilowatt consumption, current temperature, etc.
All the featured Home EV Chargers are very durable, intelligently adjust to the best current and are compatible with most electric cars for faster charging in 2022.