“We made research on different Mastercraft Tires for Cars on the market today and our team came to agree that Mastercraft Courser AXT2 All-Terrain Tire and Mastercraft Stratus AP All-Season Tire are the Best Mastercraft All-Terrain Tires you should consider acquiring in 2022.”
List Of 5 Best Mastercraft Tires for Cars To Purchase In 2022:
#1-CHOICE: Mastercraft Courser AXT2 All-Terrain Tire:
- All-Terrain Tire.
- Mastercraft tires are made by Cooper.
- Provides balanced all-season performance.
- Size: 265/70R18 & Tread-Depth: 16.5 32nds.
- Section Width: 265-Millimeters & Rim Width: 18″.
- Load Capacity: 3525-Pounds & Load Index Rating: 124.
- Tire Aspect Ratio: 70.0, Rim Size: 18-Inches & Speed Rating: S.
- Special Features: Treadwear Indicators, Model: Courser-AXT2, Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter): 4″.
- A true all-terrain tire that delivers a modern 5-rib tread design, aggressive off-road capabilities, confident highway control & wear.
- The tread pattern of the Courser AXT2 was designed to tackle tough off-road terrains while providing superior on-road performance and handling.
#2-CHOICE: Mastercraft Stratus AP All-Season Tire:
- All-Season Tire.
- Size Of: 275/55R20.
- Sidewall: Black Letters.
- 50,000 Mile Tread-wear-Protection.
- Load-Range: Standard Load (4-ply).
- Section Width: 275-Millimeters & Rim Width: 20″.
- Ideal for full-sized pickup trucks and various SUVs.
- Load Capacity: 2833-Pounds & Load Index Rating: 117.0.
- Tread-Depth: 11 32nds, Tire Aspect Ratio: 55.0, Rim Size: 20″ & Speed Rating Of: H.
- Construction: Radial, Special-Feature: Treadwear Indicators, Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter): 4″.
- The Mastercraft Stratus AP tire is designed to drive on pavement while also providing traction on farm, dirt & gravel roads.
#3-CHOICE: Mastercraft Avenger G/T All-Season Tire:
- All-Season Tire.
- Even Wearing Design.
- Provides a Quiet Ride.
- Size Of: P275/60R15/SL.
- Stylish Raised White Letters.
- Section Width: 275-Millimeters.
- 50,000 Mile Treadwear Protection.
- Load Capacity: 2149-Pounds & Load Index Rating: 107.0.
- Tread-Depth: 10.5 32nds, Tire Aspect Ratio: 60.0, Rim-Size: 15″, Speed-Rating: T, Tire Diameter: 28.06-inches.
- The Mastercraft Avenger G/T is a cosmetic performance tire available in an eye-catching raised white letter that will retain the character of the old “muscle-car”.
#4-CHOICE: Mastercraft LSR Grand Touring All-Season Tire:
- Size Of: 195/65R15.
- 80,000 Mile Treadwear Protection.
- LSR Grand Touring All-Season Tire.
- Load Capacity: 1356-Pounds & Load Index Rating: 91.0.
- Section Width: 195-Millimeters & Rim Width: 15-Inches.
- Tread-Depth: 11.5 32nds, Tire Aspect Ratio: 65.0, Rim-Size: 15″, Speed-Rating: T.
- The Masercraft LSR Grand Touring is the latest in luxury, all-season touring performance for a wide range of passenger vehicles.
- New generation tread profile affording a more desired footprint geared toward uniform Treadwear and optimal tire performance.
- Built around innovative design and technology that delivers a well-blended & balanced all-season performance and long tread life.
- Bolt Pattern (Pitch Circle Diameter): 4″, Vehicle Service Type: P, Special-Features: Runs-flat, Model: LSR Grand Touring, Construction: Radial.
- Stability Control Siping (SCS) utilizes 3-D sipes technology to stabilize tread elements while providing enhanced handling in wet and dry conditions.
- Asymmetrical Tread Pattern allows the outboard side of the tread pattern to be tuned with rigid tread elements for outstanding dry handling and traction while the inboard side of the tread pattern is optimized for wet and light snow conditions.
#5-CHOICE: Mastercraft Courser MXT Mud Terrain Radial Tire:
- Size Of: 305/70R18.
- Mud Terrain Radial Tire.
- Construction-Type: Radial.
- An aggressive off-road and mud tire design.
- Tread-Depth: 65 32nds & Tread Type: Non-Directional.
- Section Width: 305-Millimeters & Tire Diameter: 34.96″.
- It maintains a comfortable and relatively quiet ride on the highway.
- Perfect for truck owners seeking good looks & solid off-road performance.
- Load Index Rating: 126, Tire Aspect Ratio: 70.0, Rim-Size: 18″, Speed-Rating: Q.
- Special Features: Tread-wear-indicator, Vehicle Service Type: LT, Construction: Radial.
- Features deep biting lugs & an aggressive sidewall design that offers great clean out and the right look for your hard-working truck.
All the featured Mastercraft Tires for Cars are very durable while providing a comfortable & relatively quiet ride on all terrains in 2022. Additionally, these tires will give your vehicle an amazing look whether on the highway (on-road) or off-road.